RELATED PRODUCTS

piotrpiotr Posts: 2Member
Hello,

I am looking for solution how i can add in bulk sets of related products. It s taking a lot of time to do it one by one and choosing products from list. I have 35000 products on website. I want to do it via export. Anyone can help me?

4 comments

• JoeyJoey Posts: 78Moderator, Lightspeed Staff moderator
    There is curently no feature to assign related products in bulk (or exports) within eCom. There are apps for European shops that provide a solution, but these are not yet available in North America.

You could also check with a developer who can create a custom integration to help you assign related products.
    eCom Support Team
    Lightspeed HQ
  • AdVisionAdVision Posts: 4Member
    Hi @piotr

My name is Rayna and I am with AdVision eCommerce and we are a developers on the Lightspeed eCom platform.  Joey at Lightspeed has reached out to us to assist with your request.  I am currently communicating with our programming team regarding your request.

I am hoping we can connect via email as our team have a few questions that I am hoping to have you answer.  Please email me directly at [email protected] or you can call me 866-865-8783x1.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Rayna
  • piotrpiotr Posts: 2Member
    Hello

We are European shop. What apps can You recommend for us?
  • JoeyJoey Posts: 78Moderator, Lightspeed Staff moderator
    There is an app that might help named Product Prediction Genie - Automated Related Products
    eCom Support Team
    Lightspeed HQ