Lightspeed Restaurant 5.6 - May 02, 2017
What’s new in Lightspeed Restaurant’s POS app?
- We’ve made it easier to re-order items in the courses popup before sending them to the kitchen.
- In addition to the Device Profile, the Additional Information popup in the User screen now also shows the configured account, the current server, and the device name.
- Using the Actions Panel, you can now move multiple items between seats on an order.
- We’ve made minor improvements to help accelerate ordering and tab management.
- If you print multiple of the same item at different times, they will no longer combine.
- You can now add a customer to an order from the Payments screen.
What’s new in Lightspeed Restaurant Manager?
- We’ve improved the syncing of information with the LiteServer when voiding or changing an integrated payment.
- We added support for the Netherlands fiscal regulations.
For more, please visit our website.
1 · Share on Google+