Payment reminders

Yoni DahanYoni Dahan Posts: 2Member
Hi there,
I'm trying to set the 4 payment reminders, i set it to 1 hour so i can test it. so far i couldn't trigger this reminder.
i would like to know, the 1 hour is the duration between the first time invoice was sent till the reminder?
and the 2nd reminder set also to 1 hour is it 1 hour after the first reminder? or 1 hour also since first invoice was set?
cheers.

3 comments

• JoeyJoey Posts: 94Moderator, Lightspeed Staff moderator
    The payment reminders are all sent from the time the the order was placed. Setting two reminders to 1 hour, will only sent one email. The order history window, in the right bottom of the order, will show which emails have been sent.
    As with all emails, make sure there is content, under Settings -> Email Notifications -> Order Payment Notification. Placing a test order is the best way to test email notifications.
    Hope this helps!
    eCom Support Team
    Lightspeed HQ
  • Yoni DahanYoni Dahan Posts: 2Member
    Hi Joey,
    If i send the reminder manually, it works, so content is not the issue,
    I tried to set 4 reminders 1,2,3,4 hours and no success to my test order.
    am i forgetting anything in the setting? please note the Invoice is set to manually created and not automatically
  • JoeyJoey Posts: 94Moderator, Lightspeed Staff moderator
    Hi Yoni,
    There are no further settings, when the timeframes are set up and the notification content is added the emails are sent out automatically.
    This is not something we can troubleshoot further in the community. I do not see a shop linked with your email address so I recommend you contact us to get this resolved.
    eCom Support Team
    Lightspeed HQ