Custom label template not being used

gblachegblache Member Posts: 6
We've got a custom ItemLabel template setup in our instance and it seems to be ignored when we print through Zebra print.  What can we do to get it working?

6 comments

• Adrian SamuelAdrian Samuel Moderator, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 572 moderator
    @gblache that is expected behaviour. You need to have Zebra print turned off for the custom template to work.

Adrian Samuel

API Integrations Consultant - Strategic Solutions

Lightspeed HQ

• gblachegblache Member Posts: 6
    Gotcha, thanks. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to disable zebra print, could you point me in the right direction?
  • gblachegblache Member Posts: 6
    N/m found it.
  • AussoAusso Member Posts: 9
    Hi @Adrian Samuel
     I'm having an issue here as well. I've gone through the configuration steps and double-checked. Turned off the Zebra Print software, but I cannot for the life of me get lightspeed to bring uo the default print dialog when trying to print a label with the custom template. Instead I am always greeted with the Zebra label print dialog that "cannot detect" to a printer. Is there something I may have missed?
    Thanks in advance.

-Austin
  • Adrian SamuelAdrian Samuel Moderator, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 572 moderator
    @Ausso, there might be something you've overlooked or some lower level configuration that needs to be explored, but you'll be better served speaking to our support team for assistance in this!

You can find out information on how to do this here:
    https://retail-support.lightspeedhq.com/hc/en-us/requests/n

Adrian Samuel

API Integrations Consultant - Strategic Solutions

Lightspeed HQ

• AussoAusso Member Posts: 9
    Thanks @Adrian Samuel
    I'll reach out there.