Error message adding products in Ecom

When I add products in retail I mark Ecom too. Not all my products show up in Ecom, and products that aren't marked do show up in Ecom. I also get an error Client error response [url] https://middleware-public.cml-euc1prod.link/v1/product-url [status code] 404 [reason phrase] Not Found, with certain products. I don't know what I am doing wrong because with some products everything works. I hope someone can help me out!

3 comments

• JoeyJoey Administrator, Moderator, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 193 moderator
    This error shows up when the product does not exist in eCom, which you already confirmed. In Retail, if you click the "delete product from eCom" button and then again "Publish to eCom" it should work. Can you test this?
    To find the cause, how are these products initially created; manually, by duplicating another product, import or PO?
    eCom Support Team
    Lightspeed HQ
  • Demi HogeluchtDemi Hogelucht Member Posts: 2
    Hi @Joey, thanks for your answer! I already tried deleting the product from Ecom and then adding it again but it does not work. All the products, whether they are added to Ecom or not, are manually created. 
  • JoeyJoey Administrator, Moderator, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 193 moderator
    This will need some further investigation, I will create a support ticket for you so we can take a deeper dive into this issue.
    eCom Support Team
    Lightspeed HQ