Downloaded product image file is corrupted

renjithmbrenjithmb Posts: 12Member

Hi ,

It seems like the product images downloaded from lightspeed to woocommerce seems corrupted for the last week. How can I update correct image from light speed to woocommerce, we have around 90 products affected with image file issue.

Is there a way to trigger image change at light speed for a number of products.

Please confirm.

5 comments

• JoeyJoey Posts: 166Administrator, Moderator, Lightspeed Staff moderator

Can you explain in more detail what your setup is? You are using Lightspeed eCom and have it connected to a Woocommerce shop?

eCom Support Team
    Lightspeed HQ
  • renjithmbrenjithmb Posts: 12Member

I am using woocommerce and WooCommerce Lightspeed POS for the sync.

• JoeyJoey Posts: 166Administrator, Moderator, Lightspeed Staff moderator

This question has been moved to the Retail category as it is not related to Lightspeed eCom.

If the images are showing correct in Lightspeed Retail then the program that syncs between the two platforms is most likely causing this issue. This is not something we have access to or knowledge about.

Either way this will be impossible for support to troubleshoot in the community. If the image corruption is within Retail I recommend you contact support directly.

eCom Support Team
    Lightspeed HQ

Some images coming from lightspeed contains errors. How to resolve this. Please advice.

https://res.cloudinary.com/lightspeed-retail/image/upload/WIN_20190124_14_22_46_Pro.jpg

by replacing 'filename' with 'publicID'.jpg, the images seems working.
    Is there any change in image file. Please advice