Cloudbeds Connection

We currently have a connection between Cloudbeds and Lightspeed Restaurant, and the only feature that we are using right now that links them is the "Charge to Account" tactic where you can select the guest name and add it to the folio in Cloudbeds. Are there any other features that are out there that we are NOT utilizing that we should be? Thanks for the help!

1 comment

• CatherineCatherine Member, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 29 Lightspeed
    edited March 13

Hi James,

As far as I am aware, it is the main feature of the integration between Cloudbeds and Lightspeed Restaurant.

However, we have many integrations and I can not say for sure if this is the only feature you can use. I invite you to check out this information page on our website about the Cloudbeds-Lightspeed Restaurant integration.

https://www.lightspeedhq.com/integrations/cloudbeds/

If that has not answered your questions, you can also reach out to Cloudbeds directly through this email address;

[email protected]

If you have further questions on Lightspeed Restaurant, I invite you to call our 24/7 phone support line directly at 1-866-932-1801 ext.2 or send us an email at [email protected] for timely assistance.

Warm regards,

Catherine Desgroseilliers

Lightspeed Support

Visit our Help Center

Toll-free: 866-932-1801 | Montréal 514-907-1801

Australia: +61-2-8488-3146 | United Kingdom +44-20-3695-9599