Agreement Signatures on Cayan?

SeanPPSSeanPPS Member Posts: 2
edited May 2021 in Feedback

Hi all,

Thanks in advance for any help that you can provide.

We use Lightspeed Retail in a pet store. At the store, we've got various contracts/agreements that customers have to sign when they adopt an animal or drop their pet off for boarding. We were previously having them sign these contracts on carbon copy paper. I'm wondering if there is a way to pull those up on the Cayan credit card terminal and have them sign the agreements on the terminal and then have them saved to a cloud for future reference if needed. Possibly a button that can be added to the sales screen for cashiers to click and pull up upon payment/checkout?

Post edited by VD_LS on

3 comments

• eddie1234eddie1234 Member Posts: 1

Hey, I have the same issue. Can you tell me if you found a resolution or answer to your question? thanks

• ngilsonngilson Member Posts: 62 ✭

Following...

• VD_LSVD_LS Administrator, Moderator, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 796 moderator

Hey @SeanPPS

For the time being, this is not a feature functionality that is compatible within retail and it is suggested that customers sign the 2nd receipt copy that prints out of the receipt printer, should Credit Card Agreement field in the location settings -> Reciept Setup is populated.

I've moved this thread to our feedback section so we can add it to our list of requested augmentations for the software.

———

If you have any further questions Please do not hesitate to contact LightSpeed support or check out our Support Page.

All the best!

Vanessa

Lightspeed Retail Support

866-932-1801 ext. 2 (Toll-Free)

514-907-1801 ext. 2 (Montreal)