Showing Subcategories menu on Mobile version

AnaAna Posts: 2Member

Hi! I am having issues showing subcategories on mobile once a category is selected from the main menu. I see the Sort By and Filter By functions, but not a list of subcategories. On a desktop web browser, this list appears on the left. It is extremely useful for our customers because it narrows down products considerably, especially when they do not know exactly what they're searching for. I am still learning the ins and outs of working with Lightspeed eCom, but this was something I could not find a way to edit in Theme Editor. Is there an option to allow this?

2 comments

• JoeyJoey Posts: 163Administrator, Moderator, Lightspeed Staff moderator

Hi @Ana, This is all dependent on the theme that you are using. It is definitely possible using the Theme Editor but should not be required.

If the Theme Editor is not enabled then I would suggest contacting our support team as it sounds like a theme issue.

If you enabled the theme editor and have modified the code I suggest posting it in here so the community can look at it.

eCom Support Team
    Lightspeed HQ
  • AnaAna Posts: 2Member

I am using the Starter theme, which is why I posted in the Starter subthread. I will take another look at Theme Editor and let you know what I find.