Looking to provide product data feeds
We are a distributor with over 15,000 products, and some of our customers use the LightSpeed POS.
We would like to integrate with LightSpeed to make our products available to those customers (and others!) for ordering.
A few questions:
1) Do I have to do a separate integration, on a customer by customer basis, or can I provide all our data once, and it will get pushed (by customer choice) to their POS for ordering?
2) Am I able to provide customer discounted price to the individual customer (this varies, customer by customer) or only the wholesale price?
3) Some products have restrictions by state or country, is there a way to specify that?
4) What API should I code to? Is this in the Retail side?
5) We update our inventory every 15 minutes on our website. Looking at the rate limiting aspect of the API, it looks like inventory updates would have to happen far more infrequently considering the number of products involved. Is there a way to mass-update inventory without individual calls for each item?