Finding company ID in merchant dashboard

Is there any easy way for a merchant to find their company id(s) in their dashboard? Even better, is there some way to get a list or export of all the company ids + name + address for the whole account?

We will need this info to start an API integration with customers.

3 comments

• Adrian SamuelAdrian Samuel Moderator, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 556 moderator

Hey @Jeff if you make a request to the referral endpoint, you'll get a nice list of all customers associated to your partner account on that server :)

You can check out the documentation for this here:

https://developers.lightspeedhq.com/resto-api/endpoints/corereferral/

Adrian Samuel

API Integrations Consultant - Strategic Solutions

Lightspeed HQ

• JeffJeff Member Posts: 5

@Adrian Samuel Actually the reason I need this info is to send a request to the Lightspeed integrations team so we can request API access to the given merchant - so we can't use the referral endpoint to get that info since we won't yet have API access. In the request email we will have to list the company ids that we would like API access for. Getting the names and addresses at the same time would also be nice. What I'm looking for is an easy way for the merchant to find this info for us so it can be included in the email request.

• Adrian SamuelAdrian Samuel Moderator, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 556 moderator

Hey @Jeff, this makes sense! I just received word that there's been an enhancement request for this very feature! We don't have an assigned roll-out doubt but know this is being looked into!

Adrian Samuel

API Integrations Consultant - Strategic Solutions

Lightspeed HQ