APPLE PAY

sacredheart926sacredheart926 Member Posts: 27

IS THERE ANY WAY TO GET APPLE PAY?!?!?!?

8 comments

• JoeyJoey Administrator, Moderator, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 271 moderator

Hi @sacredheart926

There is currently no integration that allows for Apple Pay in Lightspeed eCom.

eCom Support Team
    Lightspeed HQ
  • WesWes Member Posts: 1

Is it on the roadmap/being considered at all? can you offer any insight as to where lightspeed stands on it?

• AttridgeAttridge Member Posts: 3

I too would love to see Apple Pay and GPay. Shopify really has the lead on an easier and cleaner check out experience. The less forms to fill in at the shopping cart, the more sales we all make!

• shoehnshoehn Member Posts: 28

Add me to this as well, please implement soon

• JoeyJoey Administrator, Moderator, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 271 moderator

Digital Wallet (Apple Pay and Google Pay) was implemented a little while ago for the Stripe payment integration. The help center article can be found here.

eCom Support Team
    Lightspeed HQ
  • vividprintvividprint Member Posts: 22 ✭

As LightSpeed payments is essentially rebranded Stripe, can the Apple Pay be integrated for those using LS Payments? As its pretty common these days, it would be nice to be able to offer this.

• gareth_egareth_e Member Posts: 27

@vividprint

We just switched from Lightspeed payments to Stripe for our eCom store, only to find out that there's a bug with Lightspeed's Stripe plugin and Apple Pay doesn't work right now. I agree with you but just as a heads up if they can't even get it to work properly with Stripe I doubt they will have it working with LS payments anytime soon.

• GeannyGeanny Moderator, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 94 moderator

Hi @vividprint ,

We have a feature request to offer more express checkout methods such as Apple pay and Google pay.

I will make sure to create and tag a support ticket to the request so that we can document your feedback. However, there is no ETA as to when or if this will be implemented.

Geanny