Customer service issues

WestsideBicycleWestsideBicycle Member Posts: 2

anyone else having issues with poor customer service after they are paid?

Anyone having issues of compatible items not being compatible?

Anyone have a manager phone # or extension? I was told that supervisors are not set up to use the phone.

Answers

• HeatherHeather Administrator, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 56 moderator

Hello @WestsideBicycle,

We're sorry to hear that your customer service experience has been anything less than positive! I've sent your message to our Customer Success team. Someone will reach out to you soon to help get this sorted out.

Have a great day,

Heather

Lightspeed HQ
  • WestsideBicycleWestsideBicycle Member Posts: 2

It’s ok. I have been told customer success will reach out 2 weeks ago, today in 10 minutes and a couple other times. They are not very successful.

• HeatherHeather Administrator, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 56 moderator

@WestsideBicycle

Thanks for your additional feedback. I've passed this on to the team as it's not the experience we want for our customers.

My colleague is looking at your file now and it shouldn't be too long before you get a call.

Lightspeed HQ
  • amylemoamylemo Member Posts: 2

Honestly, I have had the same experience. I get hounded (its really bad) when there is something for Lightspeed to sell to me ...and then basically ignored when there is an issue after the sale.

Example: when I signed up for loyalty, I had an issue with a function. I used the chat function to try to get help. I guy told me that Lightspeed Loyalty probably was not going to work out for me! I then called and spoke to a very nice lady who took a few minutes to research the issue. She found a solution!

I really like Lightspeed POS. It is working great for my store. The customer service could use some major work though.

• vinomarketvinomarket Member Posts: 1

I've had an incredibly poor experience with Lightspeed! Once I signed up and paid which was very easy...The problems started. The uploads were very difficult as they always are with new POS data. But, they were helpful and dedicated. Once this was done, it really got bad. Was told in initial phone calls that all my current equipment was compatible and that I didn't need anything new. Great! It's one of the reasons I chose Lightspeed. But, wait... That really wasn't true. I had to buy new EVERYTHING!!! Scanners, Ipads, CC readers! They even state on the website that all of the models I had were compatible. But, only if you'd downloaded an earlier version of the app. I blame Apple as much as Lightspeed here. So, I bought new barcode scanners and Ipads. Then told CC readers were not proprietary to the gateway CC company and would need new ones! I specifically asked about this during initial sales calls. Another reason I chose Lightspeed. Now, fast forward...After several unsuccessful attempts to get a manager who could help, I finally got fed up... not a single conversation with anyone who could help in over A MONTH! Not one person could actually do anything and I was told EVERY time that there was not anyone available then that could help but they'd be in touch asap. The customer service reps were very friendly and polite but had zero say in anything other than basic questions. I even tried to get my CC company to refund the $2200 charge. Initially, they did. But, ultimately, "I signed a contract" so I'm screwed! Never mind that Lightspeed HAS NOT DELIVERED WHAT THEY PROMISED!!! Completely and utterly floored by how incompetently this company is run.