Vantiv Payment Processor Outage?

gregaricangregarican Posts: 311Member 

This past Saturday all of our site locations were unable to process credit card transactions, using the Vantiv payment terminals that are integrated with Lightspeed Retail. Operations were back to normal our next business day. Anyone else run into this?

3 comments

• bijalpatelbijalpatel Posts: 1Member

We had the same outage on Saturday, and once again today. Extremely poor service from Lightspeed. Unfortunately our business is mostly credit card transactions, so we're losing revenue.

• HeatherHeather moderator Posts: 36Administrator, Lightspeed Staff moderator

Hello @gregarican and @bijalpatel

I'm sorry for your negative experience with payments recently. Our teams are aware and you can follow the progress here: https://status.lightspeedhq.com/

Thanks for your patience as we work to resolve the issue.

Heather

Lightspeed HQ
  • gregaricangregarican  Posts: 311Member 

I have reminded our sales staff to call into support or use the online chat feature the next time they run into something. For more real-time support. And I will remember to check the status page when I first catch wind of something like this.

@bijalpatel if payment processing terminals are down you should still be able to manually call in payment card authorizations, correct? That's what we do as a rule.