Missing Attribute Errors Now After 2.5 Years?

BFentressBFentress Posts: 1Member

I am working with a user that has been using LightSpeed with my company's warehouse management system for 2.5 years. This user is just now receiving "(400) Bad Request" errors when attempting to sync with our system, relating to missing attributes for items in their inventory.

During this sync, when LightSpeed hits one of these errors, the sync halts and nothing will sync until the one error is corrected. The problem with this is that we are having to correct this one error at a time and one sync at a time.

This user is also very confused as to why this is just now occurring, as the items with these errors are old items in their inventory that haven't changed in quite some time.

What in LightSpeed has changed to cause this all of a sudden? Why is LightSpeed halting after a single error? Is there a way to get an export of this user's inventory where they can update the missing attributes in bulk?

Tags:

1 comment

• Adrian SamuelAdrian Samuel Posts: 495Moderator, Lightspeed Staff moderator

Hey @BFentress,

Please private message me the accountID in question, and i'll respond publicly with a response whilst I investigate.

Also, could you specify the relations you're loading for the series of GET Requests to pull the data from Lightspeed?

Adrian Samuel

API Integrations Consultant - Strategic Solutions

Lightspeed HQ