Flinging myself out there......

I have been putting in inventory (by hand) for some months. Categories. shrubs, container, (variety 3g) etc.

When I run the inventory report, this is what I get.....

What have I done wrong that it won't alphabetize. I would also like a report that runs all the inventory in categories along with their wholesale and retail price.

2 comments

• gregaricangregarican  Posts: 311Member 

First off, most Lightspeed Retail or Lightspeed Analytics reports can be exported. Doing so will allow you to sort, slice, and dice however you see fit. This would solve the issue with alphabetizing at least 😀

As for the additional columns you are looking for, if the canned Lightspeed Retail reports don't provide these, then you have three main options --- Lightspeed Analytics (which allows you to customize your report criteria, column output choices, etc.), a Lightspeed Retail partner provider's app that might exist, or the Lightspeed Retail API (which requires development expertise or a third-party solution provider).

• roberto_panseraroberto_pansera moderator Posts: 28Moderator, Lightspeed Staff moderator

Hey @Valarie0804 ,

I believe you are printing reports from the retail inventory. You can click on the column's names to sort in the order and the item you want.

You can also export the results and manipulate the data on a spreadsheet software (Excel, OpenOffice, Numbers, Google Sheets).

Regards,

Roberto