Cloudflare Error-code: 1010

klitzklitz Member Posts: 6

The developers who are helping us build an intergration with Workday have if there is anyone at Lightspeed who can provide tecnical help. Here's their message,

We need your assistance with getting some technical help from Lightspeed.

Please find below I have attached some screen shots indicating error messages we are getting from our attempts to connect to Lightspeed.

When making connections from a locally hosted API tool (i.e. on our laptops), we are finding success.

However, when making connections from Workday’s cloud data centers we get these errors.

Occasionally, a hosting service may need to whitelist the Workday Data Center’s IP addresses. That could be the requirement here – but we need some help from someone at Lightspeed.

Error Messages

…we are getting the below error while accessing Lightspeed API’s through Studio. Same requests are working fine in Postman, however when these requests are used in Studio they results into below error. We even tried making custom Http-out call in studio using Java Http classes and got the same error.

Lightspeed is hosted on Cloudflare server, so we researched for Cloudflare Error-code: 1010 and this error is returned when a website owner blocked the request based on your client's web browser. Documentation for Error-code: 1010 is available here. Also please find below screenshot from the error code documentation.

Charlie Streiff

Technical Associate Director | Technology Solutions

CrossCountry Consulting

C: 415.STR.EIFF

6 comments

• Adrian SamuelAdrian Samuel Moderator, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 573 moderator

Hey @klitz,

From reading Cloudflare's docs it looks like the way our Cloudflare is set up is correctly configured for network integrity purposes.

When you say Studio, do you mean Visual Studio, the IDE?

If making those same requests using Postman works correctly then like you said it's most an issue either with the library/IDE/network that you're making HTTP requests from.

I would be interested to see a code snippet of what you're trying to do to connect to Lightspeed.

Adrian Samuel

API Integrations Consultant - Strategic Solutions

Lightspeed HQ

• klitzklitz Member Posts: 6

Thanks for the response Adrian. Unfortunately, I'm just a middle man and will have to relay this to the developers. Is there an email address for you that I can add to my correspondence with them?

• klitzklitz Member Posts: 6

Or can one of our contracted developers have access to post in the forum?

• Adrian SamuelAdrian Samuel Moderator, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 573 moderator

@klitz, that's okay the forum is the designated place for these conversations. They can just create a login and share further details here

Adrian Samuel

API Integrations Consultant - Strategic Solutions

Lightspeed HQ

• LalitKLalitK Member Posts: 2

@Adrian Samuel , I am developing this Workday To LightSpeed integration and I have shared all the requested details in the attached document for your review.

Please let me know in case you need any additional details.

Also it would be good if you can share sample JAVA code if available, which I could reference to configure it as a Spring bean in the Workday Studio.

Thanks and regards,

Lalit

• LalitKLalitK Member Posts: 2

@Adrian Samuel, We are awaiting inputs from your end. Kindly confirm, why below request was banned by cloud.lightspeedapp.com based on your browser's signature?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

</head>

<body>

<div id="cf-wrapper">

<div class="cf-alert cf-alert-error cf-cookie-error" id="cookie-alert" data-translate="enable_cookies">Please enable cookies.</div>

<div id="cf-error-details" class="cf-error-details-wrapper">

<div class="cf-wrapper cf-header cf-error-overview">

<h1>

<span class="cf-error-type" data-translate="error">Error</span>

<span class="cf-error-code">1010</span>

<small class="heading-ray-id">Ray ID: 52a2ea313f5faac8 &bull; 2019-10-23 10:09:19 UTC</small>

</h1>

<h2 class="cf-subheadline">Access denied</h2>

</div><!-- /.header -->

<section/><!-- spacer -->

<div class="cf-section cf-wrapper">

<div class="cf-columns two">

<div class="cf-column">

<h2 data-translate="what_happened">What happened?</h2>

<p>The owner of this website (cloud.lightspeedapp.com) has banned your access based on your browser's signature (52a2ea313f5faac8-ua21).</p>

</div>

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regards,

Lalit