Print Options for Lightspeed

TSMickTSMick Member Posts: 1
Hello all!

I'm in the last stage of deciding which POS system I will be purchasing this week. I'm down to asking questions about necessary hardware.

1. Is it possible to print labels to a regular laser printer? (Avery labels, I have a ton left over from my last POS setup).
2. Is it possible to print receipts to a regular laser printer? (We currently usually print only receipts from our CC terminal and from the laser printer upon request).

Thanks for any help you can provide!
- TSMick

3 comments

• eddieeddie Lightspeed Staff Posts: 2 Lightspeed
    Hi there @TSMick ,
    To answer your questions:

1. Our system is designed to print labels with these two label printers: Zebra ZD41022-D01M00EZ (Desktop only)
    Zebra ZD41022-D01W01EZ (Desktop and iPad)
    That said you may be able to play with your browser and print settings but it is not supported by Lightspeed.

2. We recommend using a Star Micronics receipt printer however printing receipts on any other printer is much more flexible than label printing. You should have no problem printing to a regular 8 1/2 x 11 printer. The receipt template will simply adapt to the printer's paper size.

Here's a link to our supported hardware documentation should you have any questions: https://retail-support.lightspeedhq.com/hc/en-us/articles/229131008-Supported-hardware

Cheers,

Eddie
  • lancemuzlancemuz Member Posts: 4

Hi @eddie ,

Can you tell me if Lightspeed supports the 300dpi version of the Zebra ZD410? Specifically, I'm looking at model ZD41023-D01W01EZ.

Thanks,

Lance

• weemo33weemo33 Member Posts: 9

Lancemuz

Thats the one we have and it works