Product Bundles

agscanadaagscanada Member Posts: 38 ✭

I see this feature is available for European merchants. Any reason why it is not available in North America?

any recommendations on how to create product bundles in eCom?

5 comments

• NeilNeil Member Posts: 11 ✭

following this.

• JoeyJoey Administrator, Moderator, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 257 moderator

Hi @agscanada

This feature is not available in North America due to complications with calculating tax on these discounted bundles.

There are, unfortunately, no plans to bring this feature to NoAm at this point but I will add both of you to the enhancement request to increase it's priority.

I'm not aware of a viable workaround for product bundles but a customization partner might be able to develop a custom feature for you.

eCom Support Team
    Lightspeed HQ
  • SubtleDSubtleD Member Posts: 5

How about you just fix it and make it work...

• SubtleDSubtleD Member Posts: 5

So here is what is most absurd about the lack of product bundling on ecom, LS Retail also lacks any kind of a serious bundling option. This causes us to have to carry about 10 times the inventory that we would otherwise have to have in order to keep stock in multiple variant types of matrices.

Either this gets fixed in the next 6 months or we are going to have to move to a platform that allows for this.

• HeatherHeather Administrator, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 99 moderator

Hi @SubtleD

Thanks for your candid feedback and I'm sorry you've been frustrated over these challenges with product bundling. We hear you and I've passed your thoughts on to our Product & Development teams.

Additionally, your Account Manager will reach out to see how we can better serve you. We appreciate your business and we'll do what we can for you!

Best,

Heather

Lightspeed