LightSpeed eCom API and webhook
I'm trying to integrate LightSpeed eCom with GetResponse App and do automations. I have implemented site tracking using GetResponse JS code. But i couldn't track or synchronize the products, orders or customers in the store. As i have talked with the GetResponse support, i came to know that GetResponse don't have ecommerce integration with LightSpeed. So, i have decided to try the LightSpeed webhooks to fetch details of products, orders or customers and send to GetResponse.
I have checked the webhooks in LightSpeed API article (https://developers.lightspeedhq.com/ecom/tutorials/webhooks/) and i just want to know answers for some questions below:
1. Is webhook or API more suitable for this case?
2. Do we need any API key or secret key for creating and using webhooks?
3. How can we get the group ID (X-Group-Id) of the webhook we want to use?
4. If we set up a webhook that will call a URL when a new product is added in the store or a new order has been paced, do the response have the details of the product added or the new order?
5. Do validation is necessary for a webhook? How to set 'X-Signature' value?
Please let me know.
Thanks in advance