No inventory showing in my Facebook shop

NealTaflingerNealTaflinger Member Posts: 2
edited November 2019 in Apps & Integrations

My Lightspeed inventory feed updates our Facebook shop daily but every product appears with zero inventory. Anyone else run into this/have a solution?

5 comments

• JoeyJoey Administrator, Moderator, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 257 moderator

Hi @NealTaflinger,

The code in your feed should include the following:

{% if product.available %}
      <g:availability>in stock</g:availability>
    {% else %}
      <g:availability>out of stock</g:availability>
    {% endif %}

Also make sure that within Facebook you are not using their selling option but simply linking to the Lightspeed eCom shop.

You can post your feed URL here or contact support to verify that your feed is correct.

eCom Support Team
    Lightspeed HQ
  • Tom10thMNTTom10thMNT Member Posts: 1

I continue to have a similar issue.

My Feed URL is https://shop.10thwhiskey.com/feed/custom/1706/

I show Inventory as being In Stock but every product shows zero inventory. Do I need to add quanity as a custom field somewhere?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Tom

• xxjt123xxxxjt123xx Member Posts: 1

Looks like you need to add the following without quotes to your variant feed and leverage the variant feed. "?%3Fgoogle=true&include_variants=true"

• JoeyJoey Administrator, Moderator, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 257 moderator

@Tom10thMNT the post in this community article has more information about using Feeds within Facebook: https://community.lightspeedhq.com/en/discussion/724/how-to-tag-your-ecom-products-in-facebook-and-instagram

In one of the comments I wrote:

A small change was made to the Facebook Catalog - Variant IDs feed and we added <g:inventory>

Make sure the variant feed has the correct variable at the end of the URL:

?include_variants=true?google=true

And if you have more then 500 products you need to paginate the feeds, thus add one feed per 500 products:

?include_variants=true?google=true?page=1

and

?include_variants=true?google=true?page=2

etc.

eCom Support Team
    Lightspeed HQ
  • Lisa Bailey BobbLisa Bailey Bobb Member Posts: 3

@Joey I tried to do this but every time I saved the feed URL and added the ?page=1, it ended up replacing with %20 .. I'm afraid to run it because my catalog keeps blowing up. Right now, without the page numbers in there I have about 50/50 success rate with variants showing up. Also many products do not show up at all!