i need a new feature in the POS in the inventory part

FasidumanFasiduman Member Posts: 1

Hello

i am new to lightspeed and came across a bigger problem that i should have discussed with you earlier. But i suppose lightspeed can help me in this. So i have the inventory section and in that we have different kinds of products. lets talk about a repair. So we fix phones. So when we sell the customer a new repair part and give them the warranty for about couple of months, if they come back how do we deduct that particular part from the existing inventory so that we will have the exact count. Is there any way i can talk to someone who can help this out since its plays an important part in my business. Please advice. Thanks

Answers

• VanessaDVanessaD Moderator, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 16 moderator
    edited November 18

Hey @Fasiduman !

This seems like something that's quite specific to your business as far as the setup goes. To avoid you having to wait too long for an answer, I'd suggest you call into our Support Team so that we can go over how this could be achieved whenever you feel like going over it!

Post edited by VanessaD on

———

If you have any further questions Please do not hesitate to contact LightSpeed support or check out our Support Page.

Cheers!

Vanessa D.

Lightspeed Retail Support

866-932-1801 ext. 2 (Toll-Free)

514-907-1801 ext. 2 (Montreal)