Loyalty VIP

PepperPepper Member Posts: 2

Quick question - I could ask support, but I like posting questions in case other's have the same inquiry.

With lightspeed Loyalty VIP, are the points earned entirely by purchases/sales? Or do point allocations, like the sign-up bonus points get added toward the VIP point goal?

I'm curious, because I'm setting up and testing Loyalty, and when I just manually add points to meet or exceed the VIP target point value on my test customer, it doesn't appear to affect the VIP points count.

Best Answers

Answers

• VanessaDVanessaD Moderator, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 179 moderator

@JLC1990

Thanks!! :)

———

If you have any further questions Please do not hesitate to contact LightSpeed support or check out our Support Page.

Cheers!

Vanessa D.

Lightspeed Retail Support

866-932-1801 ext. 2 (Toll-Free)

514-907-1801 ext. 2 (Montreal)

• PepperPepper Member Posts: 2

Ah - cheers!

thanks for that.

• gnarlybrignarlybri Member Posts: 2

How much does the Loyalty program cost? I've heard numbers around $150 per month for Lightspeed or 3rd party apps like Third Shelf. I find it exorbitant to pay $1800 per year to reward my customers with something like $7 for every $200 they spend, effectively a 3.5% rebate. It just seems so simple to run a sales report, multiply by .035, round down to the nearest $7 increment and post a credit on the cusotmer's account. I don't see the $1800 per year value. Can someone explain or offer a lower cost solution? thanks

brian

• AzTAzT Member Posts: 27

@gnarlybri

I don't believe pricing is anywhere near that high to add the loyalty module. If you just want to do a cash reward as simple as the one you stated you are correct that even at $10/month it would likely not be all that worth it. Personally I signed up for loyalty because of how much time and effort an integrated solution saved me. Lightspeed Loyalty is super easy to setup, decently customizable (I submitted a few feature requests), and insanely easy for employees to use. If you also have eCom and analytics the value is even greater. You should reach out to your account rep and schedule a demo at least so you can see how it might help your specific business and decide if that is worth it or not.

• VanessaDVanessaD Moderator, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 179 moderator

Hi @gnarlybri ,

For quotes on the product, you can always reach out to your account's sales rep so they can provide you a list of features and a quote for them.

———

If you have any further questions Please do not hesitate to contact LightSpeed support or check out our Support Page.

Cheers!

Vanessa D.

Lightspeed Retail Support

866-932-1801 ext. 2 (Toll-Free)

514-907-1801 ext. 2 (Montreal)