Tracking minimum order amounts per VendorItem

dustmasondustmason Posts: 2Member
edited February 2016 in Products & Inventory
It would be helpful to be able to record a minimum order quantity value for each vendor-item relationship along with the vendor id. This could then be displayed while creating a purchase order.

Of course the feature could become quite complicated with different pricing tiers per quantity range, etc. but the most basic case would be useful to us.

2 comments

• TonyDehnkeTonyDehnke Posts: 17Member ✭
    I agree, for now I use the Re-Order Qty and min Qty amount and the Actions section of PO to help with that.. it's not perfect but it's a start.
  • ChristopheChristophe Posts: 2Lightspeed Staff
    edited February 2016
    Thank you for the feedback!

As you know, this feature does not currently exist within Lightspeed Retail but I can definitely see how it would be useful. We have implemented a process called Lightspeed Ideas which allows users to make suggestions directly to our Product Management team. As someone who uses this product regularly, you are directly impacted by its features and workflows, and have a great perspective on how to improve them as well as indicating which features may be beneficial in the future.

If you haven't already done so, I would highly suggest submitting this idea to the forum. You can do so by navigating to ideas.lightspeedretail.com, choosing Lightspeed Retail (Cloud), and logging in with your credentials for Lightspeed Retail.