Options for Integrating Lightspeed Retail with Phone System (e.g., PBX)

trailsidetrailside Member Posts: 1

USE CASE #1

Customer calls shop, popup on screen showing customer info and purchase history from lightspeed. Employee can see their info with minimal typing.

USE CASE #2

Employee clicks on button, phone (e.g., soft phone app on laptop/table or VoIP phone) number is dialed automatically for customer to do a follow up with.

USE CASE #3

Shop manager assigns customer leads for specific sales employees to call back in the morning. That afternoon, manager can see which customers have been called back and which one aren't complete yet so they can finish queque so NO customers are called back sooner rather than later (or never) because of busy bodies.

DISCUSSION

I would like to expand Lightspeed Retail Customer functionality with a dedicated Customer Management System (CMS) with SuiteCRM and an open source PBX (e.g., Astrerick or OpenPBX) so I can have multiple number(s) and/or extension(s) (e.g., one for sales and one for service).

EXPERIENCE

I'm comfortable with APIs but have no experience with Lightspeed or the open source CRMs/PBX options.

Has someone already developed a Lightspeed Retail -> VoIP phone integration they are happy with?

Thanks!

Andrew