Fast food pizza delivery chain

RakshithRakshith Member Posts: 1

Hi

I would like to know what is the best way lightspeed products can be used for a fast food pizza delivery chain ( walk-in + delivery).

Thanks & Regards,

Rakshith Purushothama

1 comment

• Katherine_WelfordKatherine_Welford Moderator, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 32 moderator

Hello Rakish,

There might be some disagreement as to the best way to do this as many restaurants handle this differently, there are a few things we need to keep in mind.

Are you an existing customer of ours? If so, I would recommend calling us for this as this question is very vague and can go in a lot of directions if you haven't been trained on the product.

We have a lot of articles on our Help Center that will help you.

For creating products, you can look here:

Please note that all products have three prices and three tax rates for Restaurant, Takeout and Delivery. The price and tax rate that will be used will depend on the type of table on which the order is created.

For pizzas, I would say Modifiers would be the best way to give people the options of what to put on or remove from their pizzas. Modifiers are used to modify individual products. You can read more about these here:

Without more details on what you offer, it will be difficult to lead you in the right direction, so if you can help with that, that would be a good thing.

For example, I assume you have several named pizzas and customers can add, subtract or replace toppings. Are customers able to do half/half pizzas? ie: Half pepperoni and half vegetarian?

The more details you can provide, the better.

Best regards,

Lightspeed Restaurant tech support

Lightspeed HQ

Visit our Help Center

Toll-free: 866-932-1801 | Montréal 514-907-1801

Australia: +61-2-8488-3146 | United Kingdom +44-20-3695-9599