How do we ask customers to support a charity by "rounding up" their sale or making a flat dollar donation to a local charity? Thanks!
Hey @beckyk !
It's awesome that you want to include this into your store!
You could consider adding an "upsell" option in ecom, similar to how gift wrapping operates.
To know how to set it up, you can consult our help article :
In retail, however, you could always create non-inventory items with 0$ values and associate those to a button in your sales screen. To do this, feel free to consult the steps here:
To do this, there is a 2 step process:
1) Create a non-inventory item with the value
- Go to Inventory > New Item
- Change Single to Non-Inventory and uncheck the Taxable option
-Leave the value at 0$
- Add a name and value associated with the offer
- Save Changes
2) Create a Button in your Sales Tab
- Go to Settings > Custom Menus > Sales Tab
- Add a title
- Change the type to Add Item(s)
- Choose the color of your choice
- Click Save Changes
- Scroll down on the same page and find the button
- Click the pen
- Link the non-inventory Item you just created
And voila! You now have a fully functional button that can be applied to the sales of your choice.
For more information on Custom Menus, you can always consult our A Detailed Overview of Custom Menus or our Creating Custom Menus page on our Support Website!
If you have any further questions Please do not hesitate to contact LightSpeed support or check out our Support Page.
Lightspeed Retail Support
866-932-1801 ext. 2 (Toll-Free)
514-907-1801 ext. 2 (Montreal)