Mailchimp Issues

ChichaChicha Member Posts: 106 ✭

I am having the following issues with the Mailchimp app and was told by LS support to raise it here

• Sync status hangs on reserved
  • Not all orders are synced
  • 1/3 of my products are missing
  • Contacts are being set to non subscribed, while they have been uploaded from Justuno to Mailchimp LS sets them to unsubscribed

Can this be fixed please

1 comment

• VintageWineGuyVintageWineGuy Member Posts: 67

You may want to also reach out to MailChimp support. I am using the integration and have had - and reported - similar issues. I am on omni and had issues with how the sync merges eCom and Retail items. I had a big issue where - based on the way LS's newsletter functionality works - my best customers were being un-subbed from my mailing list because they don't check the subscribe button every time they buy. There are issues with the Product imports into mailchimp and how you can add them to emails, problems with the way automations work (or don't) on products or category/brands... Anyway, lots of issues, but I think many of them are on the MailChimp side because they built the integration. It takes them a while to get back to you, but I have had success getting things escalated to the API team. They are working on some of it slowly. Add your voice so they know paying customers need some attention.