Shiny shiny.

ChristianChristian Posts: 3Member
edited February 2016 in Community forum feedback
So the community has new shiny digs! :)

I look forward to the spirit of the old days of the phpBB forum perhaps returning with this new software suite. I'd love to see those open and candid exchanges, feedback, insightful day-to-day workflows and great ideas shared.

3 comments

• HeatherHeather Posts: 37Administrator, Lightspeed Staff moderator
    Hi Christian,

Our forum just got shinier! We've made a lot of structural changes since February and transferred them to our live site a couple of weeks ago. We apologize for the delay! We've been working hard the last several months to ensure the new forum meets the needs and expectations of our customers and partners to offer the best user experience possible.

What do you think of the new design and structure? We'd love to hear from you!

Best,
    Heather
    Lightspeed HQ
  • WinePaulWinePaul Posts: 2Member
    Heather,

Apparently, no one knows about this forum. Let's face it, Lightspeed hasn't been promoting Onsite for years. You can't even find it on your website. And there is no link to this forum anywhere I can find. I had to dive deep into my old email to find the link.

Paul Bressler, 67 Wine
  • HeatherHeather Posts: 37Administrator, Lightspeed Staff moderator
    Hi Paul,

The forum is currently in beta, so only users with whom we've shared the link are able to access it. Although we've invited a few users, we'll be inviting more beta users mid-April. The full launch is planned for later this summer, at which time the link will be accessible via our website, our emails, etc.

Thanks for your continued interest and have a great day!

Best,
    Heather
    Lightspeed HQ