Discount rules questions
I have a couple of questions regarding the discount rules of the e-commerce API (https://developers.lightspeedhq.com/ecom/endpoints/discountrules/).
- When retrieving all discount rules I noticed a ‘position’ property that can be used for the order. But in some cases we see multiple rules with ‘position=0’. What does that mean, and how can we know the correct order in this case?
- For a discount of type ‘On Orders over x EUR, Get Discount’ I noticed an extra checkbox setting in the backend ‘Check minimum order amount after applying a discount’. This setting does not seem to show up in the API result. Whether I enable or disable it the resulting JSON remains the same. How can we retrieve the value of this setting?
- When multiple discounts apply to a product, will the percentages be summed and then calculated once, or will they be calculated over each outcome?
- There are 2 similar properties minCatProducts and minCategoryProducts in the response JSON. For some discount types minCatProducts will be returned and for some others minCategoryProducts will be returned.
- For a discount rule of type "buy_x_items_from_cat_get_y_discount_on_cheapest" the returned DiscountType property is null. In backend we can only use percentage for this so I guess we can assume that.
Marc Selman - EasyAds
0 · Share on Google+