Get early access to Google My Business integration

Wiebe_de_BoerWiebe_de_Boer Member, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 3 Lightspeed
edited June 28 in News & Events

Hello community members,

We're looking for about 30 Lightspeed Retail customers to join our exclusive beta test for our Google My Business integration! This new feature will allow you to manage the business information that shows up on your Google listing straight from your POS. 

Interested in getting early access? Submit your information through this form and we’ll reach out to you. 

Your feedback will help us make the right improvements before we officially launch the feature for all Lightspeed Retail customers. Thanks for your interest! 

Post edited by Wiebe_de_Boer on

5 comments

• AzTAzT Member Posts: 21

Link is invalid.

• lancemuzlancemuz Member Posts: 7

Looks like the link doubled the URL. This works: https://forms.monday.com/forms/b5634fc1b795c821c1eb65f6f6485de5

• Wiebe_de_BoerWiebe_de_Boer Member, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 3 Lightspeed

I amended the link. Thank you for letting me know.

• AzTAzT Member Posts: 21

How can I get in touch with the developers on this to ask questions?

• VanessaDVanessaD Moderator, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 166 moderator

Hey @AzT ,

You can post your question on the community and we'll try to answer it as quickly as possible.

Otherwise, you can contact support if you have some questions on how the google my business service operates, but there's no official way of being able to reach the development team directly.

Hope this helps!

———

If you have any further questions Please do not hesitate to contact LightSpeed support or check out our Support Page.

Cheers!

Vanessa D.

Lightspeed Retail Support

866-932-1801 ext. 2 (Toll-Free)

514-907-1801 ext. 2 (Montreal)