Shrinkage Report?

Is there any report that would provide the total Shrinkage for a time period? I currently click on each inventory adjustment to get the shrinkage total, and make a manual entry into the accounting system. From an accounting perspective, this is very inefficient. Is there a better way to get this information? My client (the Lightspeed subscriber) enters frequent small inventory adjustments. I'm hoping there is a better way to get this information. Or even better, an option to include shrinkage in the LightSpeed Accounting export to QB via Shogo.

4 comments

• VanessaDVanessaD Moderator, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 133 moderator

Hey @Starla Messer Smith

I feel @AzT has a great solution going on since the only shrinkage that is available in the retail software, by default, is the inventory counts, which will provide a list of shrinkage based off of what was reconciled in the count.

Hope this helped point you in a direction!

———

If you have any further questions Please do not hesitate to contact LightSpeed support or check out our Support Page.

Cheers!

Vanessa D.

Lightspeed Retail Support

866-932-1801 ext. 2 (Toll-Free)

514-907-1801 ext. 2 (Montreal)

• Marco_PloegMarco_Ploeg Member Posts: 1

What I use for quantity is the Inventory Change Logs. However it is unknown why the change in cost is default 0,00, as the shrinkage list does show me a change of cost.

• VanessaDVanessaD Moderator, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 133 moderator

Hi @Marco_Ploeg

Since this is something specific to your account, feel free to call in to our support team. We're open 24/7 and can help you figure this out if you still need help!

———

If you have any further questions Please do not hesitate to contact LightSpeed support or check out our Support Page.

Cheers!

Vanessa D.

Lightspeed Retail Support

866-932-1801 ext. 2 (Toll-Free)

514-907-1801 ext. 2 (Montreal)