Purchase Order code changes not being reflected

Hi there,

I am working with a client who is trying to move some things around and make some CSS changes to some things as well within the purchase order template. When I implemented the updated code the changes weren't reflected on any purchase order it didn't matter if it was a new purchase order or an old purchase order when you looked at the print preview it was still showing the default code.

I just tested it again by wrapping the notes field option in an h3 tag and it's still not showing it on purchase orders.

Has anyone had any luck in getting these changes to work for them? Reaching out to their support was less than helpful as they referred me here so I'm hoping someone has had some experience in getting their code changes to work.

Thanks

-Todd

Tags:

5 comments

• Adrian SamuelAdrian Samuel Moderator, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 609 moderator

Hey @greydotmedia,

Some clients have successfully got their CSS to work.

Are you using the CSS template based on github?

Adrian Samuel

Integrations & Solutions Developer - Strategic Solutions

Lightspeed HQ

• greydotmediagreydotmedia Member Posts: 4

Sorry for the delay, I thought a reply would trigger an email.

No I'm not I was moving things around at first then adding some header tags, both on the default template code.

Any word from anyone? Wrapping an element in h3 tags is still not showing up as a test. Any idea why code changes wouldn't be showing?

Hey @Adrian Samuel any thoughts on what could be going on or anything I should check? I'm really at a loss here.

• Adrian SamuelAdrian Samuel Moderator, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 609 moderator

@greydotmedia do you have a github link to your code?

Adrian Samuel

Integrations & Solutions Developer - Strategic Solutions

Lightspeed HQ