Shipstation integration

I have created a shipstation account and I am trying to import orders in from Lightspeed ecom. At the moment I only have manual shipping methods in Lightspeed. I have created the Shipstation integration but this is not available to choose as a shipping method by the customer, only Manual shipping methods.

Unfortunately the orders will not download into Shipstation.

Any suggestions ?

Regards

David

3 comments

• ADKMADKM Member Posts: 7

Hello Thaifooddirect,

You can try third party integration such as 24Seven Commerce or SKUPlug to connect Lightspeed with Shipstation.

I will recommend 24Seven Commerce because my 2 friend are using 24Seven integration with WooCommerce and Shipstation. All is working fine.

You can visit: https://www.24sevencommerce.com/lightspeed-pos-ecommerce-integration.html

Thank You

ADKM

• GeannyGeanny Moderator, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 113 moderator

Hi @Thaifooddirect ,

Our Shipstation integration will sync orders in which a manual shipping method was selected.

All you have to do is navigate to Settings / Shipstation / Turn on "Sync all future orders to ShipStation" and enable Shipstation:

This setting will sync all orders to Shipstation regardless of their shipping method type. (except for in-store pickup orders)

Remember to disable the other Shipstation carriers if you do not want customers to select these at checkout.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Geanny

• DNelsonDNelson Member Posts: 1

@Geanny

I can't get UPS or Fedex to show up with the LS Shipstation integration. I've contacted Shipstation and they just had me double check API Keys etc. USPS shows up but not UPS or Fedex. Shipstation says to contact LS. Help!