Display notes on sales and receipts

Hi everyone,

We want to add some information to the receipts when buying certain products so we wrote it in the Notes section (as shown in the image)

However, when I go to an open sale and add that product I don't see the note anywhere (as shown in the second image)

How could I do that?

Thanks,

Esteban

5 comments

• gregaricangregarican Member Posts: 708 

I tested this out in our shop and the note displayed as a line item note. Perhaps it might be due to the length of what you have stored in there? Did you try a quick one-liner note to see if it appears as expected?

• VD_LSVD_LS Administrator, Moderator, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 758 moderator

Hey @estebanbikenow ,

This isn't habitual so I've created a ticket for you with our support team and have requested further information about your account so we can help you troubleshoot this.

———

If you have any further questions Please do not hesitate to contact LightSpeed support or check out our Support Page.

All the best!

Vanessa

Lightspeed Retail Support

866-932-1801 ext. 2 (Toll-Free)

514-907-1801 ext. 2 (Montreal)

• estebanbikenowestebanbikenow Member Posts: 4

Hey Guys, I was about to try Gregarican's suggestion but it seems to be working now. Not sure what changed.

Thank you both for the help

• workerchimpworkerchimp Member Posts: 24

I have a similar issue whereby I add notes (battery sizes) for certain items in the online cloud app and want them to display to the cashier (who is using the iPad POS using the Lightspeed app installed on it) so she can remind the customer that they need to buy certain batteries for their item. How can I get this note information to transfer?

• VD_LSVD_LS Administrator, Moderator, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 758 moderator

Hey @workerchimp

To better troubleshoot this, please call support so we can properly investigate your account. We're open 24/7!

———

If you have any further questions Please do not hesitate to contact LightSpeed support or check out our Support Page.

All the best!

Vanessa

Lightspeed Retail Support

866-932-1801 ext. 2 (Toll-Free)

514-907-1801 ext. 2 (Montreal)