Online platform Integration

yamimealyamimeal Member Posts: 1
edited September 11 in Technical Documentation

Hello,

This is Uncle Fossil, recently, we joined a new online ordering platform, Yamimeal, as another sales channel. To enhance our operation efficiency, we have to have our retail POS service to be integrated with this platform, there are below several questions to be clarified,

1. Product details synchronization, including product name, description, price, images and stock etc

Ideally this process should be as close to real time as possible, so that any customers order through Yamimeal would have the most up to date info. Currently Yamimeal provides RESTFUL API to support that

2. Order details synchronization

Whenever customers place orders through Yamimeal, we would like to have them available on our POS, so that stock level can be accurated. This can be a batch process, e.g. every 1 hour or any interval that suit.

Regarding to the above synchronization require that we are looking for, is it any possiblity to have Light speed to implement the integration with Yamimeal's API for product details as well as providing API for Yamimeal to send through order information?

2 comments

• mattangermattanger Member Posts: 32 ✭

I doubt Lightspeed would do something like this. Usually, these kind of integrations are 3rd party.

If you're looking for someone to build an integration for you, I can do it. Feel free to send a PM for more details.

• LucienVersendaalLucienVersendaal Moderator, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 349 moderator

Hi @yamimeal,

Thank you for contacting us.

I see you posted this in the Retail channel, but I assume you want to use our Resto product to use your integration with.

Just what @mattanger is saying this will become a 3rd party integration. You'll need to fill in a partner form and our partnerships team is checking with you if this is interesting for us. You can fill in the form here: https://www.lightspeedhq.com/partners/partner-application/

I hope this helps.