Mismatch between eCom API and eCom

raphaelraphael Member Posts: 18

Pretty sure there is a bug in our configuration. But as there is no call for support with API here I go.

We have a eCom Linked to a Retail.

We had some problems with the link in between the two, sometimes it disconnect, and we call you.

We asked for our first api key, it was not working.

We asked for our second api key its 'working'.

The data we received with the api key is not the same as the data we see in the eCom.

Here are three exemples to prove that.

ex 1 :

• open a product in {{eComUrl}}com/admin/products/32665377 (Where I could be wrong is, I presumed that the number is the productId : here 32665377 )
  • Take the same id and call the api https://{{api_key}}:{{api_secret}}@api.{{cluster}}.com/fc/products/32665377.json : "No product with that ID found."

ex 2 :

• List all products from api (https://{{api_key}}:{{api_secret}}@api.{{cluster}}.com/fc/products.json).
  • Take the first id (33272333)
  • Try to load the url : {{eComUrl}}com/admin/products/33272333 : 404 not found

ex 3 :

• Find a product in both side (api and eCom) with the name
  • Information does not match from api to ecom.

I think we have more than one ecom linked to our account, that's the only thing I can imagine.

Please, tag me, So we can talk more.

3 comments

• LucienVersendaalLucienVersendaal Moderator, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 406 moderator

Hi @raphael,

Thank you for contacting us.

Can you please tell me you shop number and which cluster are you using in the API call?

If you are trying to use the ItemID from retail to search for this is eCom it's not working, because these are different IDs.

I think we have more than one ecom linked to our account, that's the only thing I can imagine. Your eCom API keys are per shop.

• raphaelraphael Member Posts: 18

Hey there,

we are now in contact with one of your colleagues so I'll continue with her.

Thank you thought for your quick answer.

The ID we used is the eCom ID, and the multishop might be the answer to our problem, actually this makes a lot of sense.

I will post our problem resolution when it's done.

Thanks,

• LucienVersendaalLucienVersendaal Moderator, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 406 moderator

Okay perfect, thanks for clarification.