Sales History through API

whappycannabiswhappycannabis Member Posts: 4

Hi, is there a way to access the data in this report through the API? Report found in LS Interface -> Reports -> Roll-Up Reports -> Products -> Sales History (No Filters applied).

If this is available through the API, can you give an example of a query in Python?

Thanks! Max.

3 comments

• sam123456sam123456 Member Posts: 51

You'd have to generate it yourself after pulling data from sales, sale lines, items, itemshops maybe something else. Let me know if you have questions on those queries at all.

I ended up writing a basic python wrapper for fetching data from LS and use it to feed a database I setup using django that also pulls in data from other platforms. Then I can write easy queries with complex joins and I don't have to wait for the rate limited API.

• sam123456sam123456 Member Posts: 51

Weird it looks like my earlier comment didn't show up.

Anyway, you will likely need to build it yourself by pulling data from the sales, salelines, items and itemshops endpoints/relations. I've setup a regularly scheduled fetch that updates a database that also receives data from shopify and allows me to run reports and other tasks more easily. This is using a little python package I setup to communicate with LS PM me if you want more info

• whappycannabiswhappycannabis Member Posts: 4

Cool thanks! That's exactly what I'm working on but was hoping there was an easier way. Will do :)