Get eCom productId from Retail API

JanneDeVosJanneDeVos Member Posts: 30

Hi,

I'm building a pricing tool for an Omnichannel store. I'm changing the prices in Retail but need to add the "sale" category with the eCom API. I see that the Retail productId isn't the same as the eCom productId. What is the most efficient way to get the eCom productId from the Retail API?

4 comments

• LucienVersendaalLucienVersendaal Moderator, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 581 moderator

Hi

Thank you for contacting us.

Unfortunately not, what you can do is request API access for your eCom shop and built a middleware who does that synchronization by EAN or other unique identifier.

• JanneDeVosJanneDeVos Member Posts: 30

Hi Lucien,

Thankyou for your response. I already got the API access for the eCom shop. I saw something about "ITEMECOMMERCE FIELDS" on the Retail API Item page, but this isn't working?

• LucienVersendaalLucienVersendaal Moderator, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 581 moderator

What are you trying to do? Can you show me your payload?

• JanneDeVosJanneDeVos Member Posts: 30

Hi Lucien,

Mag ik hier Nederlands praten? Ik heb een tool gemaakt waarin een winkel eigenaar afprijzingen kan inplannen, dit gebeurd met de Retail API. De webshop van de organisatie heeft een "Sale" categorie. Ik wil graag een product in de "Sale" categorie zetten wanneer het product is afgeprijsd door de tool.