Create Sale with online price

Vishal1224Vishal1224 Posts: 10Member
Currently, when I create a sale on my lightspeed account, it's by default take default price of the item, can I change it to online price?
Tags:

1 comment

• JLC1990JLC1990 Posts: 22Moderator, Lightspeed Staff moderator
    Hey @Vishal1224

There are a few ways you could do that, one of which would be to go to Settings > Shop Setup and change the Default Price to Online Price for your shop. Keep in mind, this will affect all items and transactions, so if the sale is only for specific items, then you would not want to do this.

Alternatively, I would recommend you use price rules, if this only applies to certain items. You would be able to set the Type in the price Rule to Online Price, and then set the discount you need as well as chose the items that you are looking to discount. I would recommend reaching out to support for this or clicking below for further information.

https://retail-support.lightspeedhq.com/hc/en-us/articles/228840707-Creating-price-rules

If you have any questions about the process of setting it up, or if you would like some assistance, I would recommend reaching out to Support at 866-932-1801 ex 2 (option 1 for Retail)
    Cheers!,

Jordan L-C
    Lightspeed Retail Support
    Lightspeed HQ