None of the PHP API samples work?

rsirotarsirota Member Posts: 65

Am I missing something? I fill in the cluster, our key, secret and language. But nothing work. Are there any samples using the php API?

Tags:

Answers

• LucienVersendaalLucienVersendaal Moderator, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 722 moderator

Hi @rsirota,

Thank you for contacting us.

Please check https://developers.lightspeedhq.com/ecom/introduction/php-client/ you need the WebshopappApiClient as well.

• rsirotarsirota Member Posts: 65

Here is what I am entering and things do not seem to want to work for me:

<?php

include_once 'src/WebshopappApiClient.php';

//cluster_id is the location where the shop is hosted

$api = new WebshopappApiClient('us1', 'myAPIKey', 'MyAPISecret

', 'en');

$shopInfo = $api->shop->get();

echo '<pre>';

print_r($shopInfo);

echo '</pre>';

and here is what I get:

Fatal error: Uncaught WebshopappApiException: Invalid login credentials. in /home/customer/www/sirota-consulting.com/public_html/PPLG/src/WebshopappApiClient.php:590 Stack trace: #0 /home/customer/www/sirota-consulting.com/public_html/PPLG/src/WebshopappApiClient.php(781): WebshopappApiClient->checkLoginCredentials() #1 /home/customer/www/sirota-consulting.com/public_html/PPLG/src/WebshopappApiClient.php(927): WebshopappApiClient->sendRequest('customers/count', 'get', Array) #2 /home/customer/www/sirota-consulting.com/public_html/PPLG/src/WebshopappApiClient.php(2504): WebshopappApiClient->read('customers/count', Array) #3 /home/customer/www/sirota-consulting.com/public_html/PPLG/eComTest.php(9): WebshopappApiResourceCustomers->count() #4 {main} thrown in /home/customer/www/sirota-consulting.com/public_html/PPLG/src/WebshopappApiClient.php on line 590

• ricky1989ricky1989 Member Posts: 3

You have to update this line:

$api = new WebshopappApiClient('us1', 'myAPIKey', 'MyAPISecret', 'en');

Change myAPIKey and MyAPISecret with the correct credentials. You can find them in your account.

I just put that in for this use, I have the real numbers in place...

• LucienVersendaalLucienVersendaal Moderator, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 722 moderator

Hi @rsirota,

Are you sure you're using the correct key and secret? I see you've posted a few things about the Retail API. These are different API's and need a different way to connect.

Can you share only your key?

I got it all working, it was a copy and paste error the key had a carriage return in it.

Okay perfect.