Returns webhook buggy

rloosrloos Member Posts: 3
edited January 12 in Development

We use a webhook to get the returns from a lighstpeed shop. The webhooks works fine from the backend but not from the frontend. Sometimes it works how it should, but mosty it is not triggerd and sometimes it triggers mutiple times.

If after creating a return from the fronted, you save the return in the backend the webhook got triggerd.

Who can help with this issue?

StoreID: 301510

Post edited by rloos on

Answers

• LaurenceLaurence Member, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 1 Lightspeed

Good day Rloos,

I see you have a question about your Webhook.

If you place your question here: https://community.lightspeedhq.com/en/categories/ecom-api

The API team has visibility and they have the knowledge to help you with this.

Regards,

LT.

• rloosrloos Member Posts: 3

Hi Laurence,

This post is already on that page. Under the development page.

Greetings

• LucienVersendaalLucienVersendaal Moderator, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 723 moderator

Hi @rloos ,

Thank you for contacting us.

Webhooks are indeed working when creating return using the back office and not via the front end this is never been implemented.

What I can do is creating a feature request for our dev team, so they can add this in the future.

• rloosrloos Member Posts: 3

Hi Lucien,

ok, thank you. Yes if you could do that it would be nice.

For now i will change my code, so i can get the returns using the api.

• LucienVersendaalLucienVersendaal Moderator, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 723 moderator

Okay, I will create that for you and when there are any updates about this I will let you know.