Multi-currency

David_4speedDavid_4speed Member Posts: 3

Hi,

Switzerland has its own currency (CHF), but many customers (tourists) pay in Euros and Dollars. Lightspeed Retail can only manage one currency. As retail, we make some of our purchases in Euros and Dollars, but the inventory is then stated in CHF. We are looking for a solution to handle multi-currency.

Answers

• gregaricangregarican Member Posts: 663 

As far as I know Lightspeed E-Com supports MC, whereas Lightspeed Retail does not. Unsure if there's a third-party solution that will provide this functionality...

• HBAEngravingHBAEngraving Member Posts: 3

I just phoned and the retail does not support, this needs to be address NOW imo. I have been using QB and was told LS does and now finding out it doesn't, dissapointed to say the least.

• VanessaDVanessaD Moderator, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 506 moderator

Hey @HBAEngraving

This has already been noted in the customer-requested upgrades for retail, but I'll add your feedback to it!

You're correct, currently, there is only 1 currency selection that can be done and all other currencies would need to be converted into the one matching your store account.

———

If you have any further questions Please do not hesitate to contact LightSpeed support or check out our Support Page.

Cheers!

Vanessa D.

Lightspeed Retail Support

866-932-1801 ext. 2 (Toll-Free)

514-907-1801 ext. 2 (Montreal)