Is it possible to set up a reward whereby a customer purchases x number of items and gets 1 free?
Hey @mainstreet ,
As it is currently with Lightspeed Retail, the multi-buy (or BOGO as we call them) offers are currently something that are a feature request and we are working to implement into Lightspeed.
There are a couple alternatives you can implement using Custom menus and non-inventory items. This will create a button in your sales tab that will be linked to a 0$ non-inventory item. Adding this item to a sale, you'll be able to set it to a negative value, as if your BOGO promotion was applied to the sale, but manually.
To do this, there is a 2 step process:
1) Create a non-inventory item with the value
- Go to Inventory > New Item
- Change Single to Non-Inventory and uncheck the Taxable option
- Add a name and value associated with the offer
- Save Changes
2) Create a Button in your Sales Tab
- Go to Settings > Custom Menus > Sales Tab
- Add a title
- Change the type to Add Item(s)
- Choose the color of your choice
- Click Save Changes
- Scroll down on the same page and find the button
- Click the pen
- Link the non-inventory Item you just created
And voila! You now have a fully functional button that can be applied to the sales of your choice.
For more information on Custom Menus, you can always consult our A Detailed Overview of Custom Menus or our Creating Custom Menus page on our Support Website!
If you have any further questions Please do not hesitate to contact LightSpeed support or check out our Support Page.
All the best!
Lightspeed Retail Support
866-932-1801 ext. 2 (Toll-Free)
514-907-1801 ext. 2 (Montreal)
Hello @mainstreet ,
Kangaroo Rewards has this for Lightspeed POS. We use this in our store in two different ways, one being an on the spot promo or they can collect those purchases over time.
Hope this helps.