Getting Started / Becoming a Partner

ruijzndlruijzndl Member Posts: 1
edited January 25 in Development

Hi,

I am the co-founder of a small company that develops a QR based web-app for the restaurant business. We want to integrate our web-app (php based) with the Lightspeed Restaurant API. However, it is very difficult to get in touch with anyone that can help us get started. Can anyone in this forum help us getting in contact with someone who can give us access to the Lightspeed API and documentation?

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,

Danny Ruijzendaal

Software developer @ Pleazz.nl

M: [email protected]

Post edited by LucienVersendaal on

6 comments

• LucienVersendaalLucienVersendaal Moderator, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 662 moderator

Hi @ruijzndl,

Thank you for contacting us.

Our Resto API is a closed API and only available for our partners. If you want to become a partner please fill in the form in the link below. Our integrations team will contact you with further details.

https://www.lightspeedhq.nl/partners/partner-application/

• rhinestone66rhinestone66 Member Posts: 5

Hi Lucien, indeed, same here: how can we become a Lightspeed API dev partner? Last year I placed three (!) requests via the application form you mentioned, never did I receive a reply.

The last time (3 months ago) I applied after I had a Lightspeed consultant on the phone, since he advised me to do so.

We technically support clients who are paid customers of Lightspeed. Can you help us?

TIA,

Royston Smith

rhinestone66

• LucienVersendaalLucienVersendaal Moderator, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 662 moderator
    edited January 25

Hi @rhinestone66,

I will ask our partnerships team to check your application and reply on that.

What is the name of your platform?

@rhinestone66,

This thread is about creating a QR based app for  Lightspeed Restaurant API. I see you're building for Retail / eCom, these are different APIs.

• rhinestone66rhinestone66 Member Posts: 5

Hi Lucien,

>What is the name of your platform?

We have our own php 7 platform with a pgsql db. I.e. custom-built ;-)

(QR based app... I saw that later, feel free to move my reply in a different category. However the link you provided is for all apis) ;-)

You can select which product you want to build an app for in the application.