How to Embed ActiveCampaign Forms?

I'm trying to embed an ActiveCampaign form in a page. I am simply going to a page, using the Content box, clicking the source code and entering my short inline form link:

<div class="_form_5"></div><script src="https://tuds.activehosted.com/f/embed.php?id=5" type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8"></script>

This doesn't work at all, so I have tried their "Full Embed" code, and that displays the form...but the formatting and CSS is all lost even though it's all present in the code.

I haven't tested to see if this form actually submits anything either.

Anything obvious I'm missing?

3 comments

• JoeyJoey Administrator, Moderator, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 266 moderator

Hi @TheUltimateDeckShop,

The content sections will not allow scripts as this can be used in a malicious way. You need to add the script under: Settings -> Web Extras -> Custom JS.

Next you add the div part <div class="_form_5"></div> to the content section, as you have done already.

That should work

eCom Support Team
    Lightspeed HQ
  • TheUltimateDeckShopTheUltimateDeckShop Member Posts: 29

Hey Joey,

Thanks for the suggestion. That does not work however. Makes sense for the script to go in the web extras...but then the Div in the content page stays blank. Thoughts?

• GeannyGeanny Moderator, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 36 moderator
    edited February 2

Hi, Shane,

You have a support ticket opened for this request.

The assigned agent will be in touch with you soon.

If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to email or call Lightspeed support.

Geanny