Item found in Ecom but not in Retail

FreckledmorganFreckledmorgan Member Posts: 1
edited February 6 in Products & Inventory

Hello, our store has been doing inventory and making sure everything we have listed online is in stock. We found an item in Ecom that we need to remove, but we cannot find it in Retail anywhere. Has anyone else had this issue?

3 comments

• VD_LSVD_LS Administrator, Moderator, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 758 moderator

Hey @Freckledmorgan ,

This could be to do with the sync between eCom and retail, please call-in to our eCom team so we can run some troubleshooting on this issue.

Enjoy your day!

———

If you have any further questions Please do not hesitate to contact LightSpeed support or check out our Support Page.

All the best!

Vanessa

Lightspeed Retail Support

866-932-1801 ext. 2 (Toll-Free)

514-907-1801 ext. 2 (Montreal)

• shoehnshoehn Member Posts: 51

@Freckledmorgan it could also be that the item is Archived in Retail, I have run into this before.

You would think (or at lease I think) that Archived items should automatically be pulled offline in eCom, but they aren't. So it is possible to Archive an item in Retail and still have it showing in eCom.

• EricRileyEricRiley Member Posts: 21

I will second Shoehn's comment. If we archive an item in retail it should be removed from eCom as well. At the very least there should be a pop-up to notify you that the item is linked to eCom prior to archiving so you can de-list it before archiving.