Label with only MSRP - Print Template

mwhiddingtonmwhiddington Member Posts: 4

Hey LS Community,

Is it possible to adjust my print template for Item Labels to ONLY show the MSRP price. I don't want the default price to show. I hate to hire a 3rd party just to delete a line of code.

Thanks - Mandy

2 comments

• gregaricangregarican Member Posts: 663 

If you pull up the Retail web client, click on Settings, then click on Print Templates. The ItemLabel template should be there. If you search down the file, you can use the <!-- and --> tags to comment out the portions of the HTML that render the price. So that just the MSRP should appear on the label. Screen shot below.

Please let me know how that works out for you!

• mwhiddingtonmwhiddington Member Posts: 4

Thanks for your help Gregarican! It's sooo close. The only problem is that if the default price is not less than the MSRP (which is how we mark down our items that are on sale) the MSRP price will not show on the label.

Example: The label on the left has an MSRP of $849.99 but is currently marked down to be on sale for $799.99 in the default price. The label on the right didn't have a marked down default price (default $849.99 and MSRP $849.99) so the price is not showing.

Any ideas on how to fix that? I don't know squat about coding but inspired to take some courses online now :)