How to get ahold of someone at Lightspeed ?

kailaseguinkailaseguin Member Posts: 10

Does anyone know how to get ahold of someone from Lightspeed? My account rep will not answer phone calls or emails, and when I call support they won’t put me through to any supervisor. All I want to do is talk to someone that can help me. At this point, even if I wanted to cancel my contract, there would be no way to get ahold of anyone to do so. Any advice ? This has been a battle for months and I’m desperate !

Answers

• lancemuzlancemuz Member Posts: 27

I've had good experiences clicking the "Chat with us" button after clicking the "Help" button in the bottom left hand corner. Seems like more for technical support but that would be where I would go if I were you.

• VanessaDVanessaD Moderator, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 515 moderator

Hey @kailaseguin,

Thank you for bringing it to my attention! I've also noticed that you had an email in our frontline retail support queue that had your Account Manager CCed in it.

I've taken the liberty of responding to that email so we can make sure to get hold of some help for you in the shortest possible delays!

Hope your week goes better!

———

If you have any further questions Please do not hesitate to contact LightSpeed support or check out our Support Page.

Cheers!

Vanessa D.

Lightspeed Retail Support

866-932-1801 ext. 2 (Toll-Free)

514-907-1801 ext. 2 (Montreal)

• kailaseguinkailaseguin Member Posts: 10

Thanks Vanessa,

Unfortunately my account rep does not answer phone calls/emails, and when I reach out to support they say they will ask my account rep to contact me, he never does, and it goes around and around in circles. It's like Lightspeed has created this endless loop that does not allow their clients to talk to their account manager. Wasting my money on something is one thing, but wasting my time is a whole other thing.

I'm starting to become a little suspicious as to why Lightspeed does not want to answer their clients requests. All I want is a new account manager for the remainder of my contract with Lightspeed, until I can find a software that actually provides the service and value that I pay for.

• gregaricangregarican Member Posts: 663 

@kailaseguin I experienced the same thing after we first cutover to Retail and for about a year afterward. We discovered a few functionality gaps that were missed during the initial 14-day trial. Primarily in reporting. Our account rep became less responsive, and then we got a new account rep. Who didn't respond after about a month's worth of attempts.

We wound up just pulling all pertinent data via the Retail API, pushing it into a local SQL DB dataset, and pull reports from there however we'd like. That was the only way we could get past our gaps.

• VanessaDVanessaD Moderator, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 515 moderator

Hey @kailaseguin.

I totally understand your frustration, which is why I've personally sent you an email using the email request you've sent us last week. If you have any ongoing technical issues that you're dealing with, please respond to my email so I can assist you right away rather than making you wait.

Otherwise, we are working our hardest to get you into contact with your rep but he is out of office for a couple days and will get back to you as soon as he can. I have 100% conveyed your request to change account managers as well and this is being reviewed.

Thank you for your patience.

———

If you have any further questions Please do not hesitate to contact LightSpeed support or check out our Support Page.

Cheers!

Vanessa D.

Lightspeed Retail Support

866-932-1801 ext. 2 (Toll-Free)

514-907-1801 ext. 2 (Montreal)