Lot Tracking + Expiration Dates?

JasonSJasonS Member Posts: 1

Hi,

Hoping the community and/or the support staff are able to answer a few questions. We run several stores and are looking to track inventory by Lot # and Expiration dates across thousands of different SKU's. That being said, a single SKU may have 3-4 different Lot # and Expiration dates. I've messed with tags and custom fields but that proved useless. Is this a feature Lightspeed is looking to implement?

Another question is whether or not we are able to customize user roles and reporting functionality. We require our line-level employees to have access to 1 or 2 reporting documents however with Lightspeeds customizations, its either no reporting or all reporting.

Thank you for your time!

1 comment

• VanessaDVanessaD Moderator, Lightspeed Staff Posts: 506 moderator

hey @JasonS ,

For the time being, I don't believe this is on the roadmap currently but I'll definitely take your suggestion to add to our internally requested enhancements for Retail.

Regarding how to do this, you'd need some kind of alternative, potentially with an API endpoint (I'm not well-versed in API so I'm not 100% sure this is possible, however I am 100% sure that his is not native to retail for now)

———

If you have any further questions Please do not hesitate to contact LightSpeed support or check out our Support Page.

Cheers!

Vanessa D.

Lightspeed Retail Support

866-932-1801 ext. 2 (Toll-Free)

514-907-1801 ext. 2 (Montreal)